Welcome!

Glad you stopped by on this blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and would love for you to leave a comment. Helpful suggestions are welcomed. If there is anything I can do to help you, please e-mail me @ anitawriter7@ yahoo.com


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review of Sell More Books by Steve Miller

Sell More Books-a must have!, July 29, 2011


By

Joseph Stuart - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)


This review is from: Sell More Books!: Book Marketing and Publishing for Low Profile and Debut Authors Rethinking Book Publicity after the Digital Revolutions (Paperback)
As a recent neophyte book author I just wish 'Sell More Books' had been available a lot sooner. This info filled book by Steve and Cherie MIller would have made my struggle to get published a lot easier. This book opens the world of book creation in a way that I badly needed and does it in an easily read but comprehensive way. Whether you are a new author, like me, or an experienced one,this book would be an extremely useful addition to your life and library.
Bud Stuart
Santa Barbara,CA